The purpose of the Nebraska FFA Agriscience Fair is to build awareness of science through research of current and diverse agricultural issues and to cultivate career readiness skills through the interaction of students, educators, the public and the research community.
The Nebraska FFA Agriscience Fair is sponsored by Pioneer/Corteva, Zoetis, Animal Health International, and alliantgroup and is available to FFA members is grades 7-12.
The Nebraska FFA Agriscience Fair is sponsored by DuPont Pioneer and Animal Health International and is available to FFA members is grades 7-12.
- The Nebraska FFA Agriscience Fair, (date is located on the FFA Calendar) will be on the 5th concourse in Pinnacle Bank Arena. All displays must be set-up between 9:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m.
- Application, as generated by AET, and Written Report, utilizing the template on FFA.org, are due by the date specified on the state calendar via on-line submission:
- Application must be generated through the AET.
- Report templates are located at www.FFA.org/agrisciencefair. You must log-in to your FFA.org account to view the templates.
- Agriscience Fair Application and Written Report PDF, generated from the AET, is to be submitted at the link located on the Teacher Password Protected page. All components must be compiled into one PDF to be uploaded at the link below.
- Reference the Nebraska FFA Agriscience Fair Handbook to ensure that ALL required components are included in the PDF submitted by the date specified on the state calendar. Any missing components will be given a 0 (zero) on the scoring rubric.
Question about Agriscience Fair? Contact State Staff!
Download Nebraska FFA Agriscience Fair Files
For reference: Click here for the National FFA Agriscience Fair Information