Chapter in Good Standing
The Chapter in Good Standing items are due September 29, with dues payments received to Grafton and Associates by November 15. Outstanding overdue invoice payments are also included in the items due November 15. Chapters may not participate in FFA events above the local level until they are in Good Standing. Course code reporting is not required as part of this process.
Below is the Chapter in Good Standing chart that is updated every Wednesday.
|Optional but strongly encouraged to complete.
This module walks through the step-by-step process to complete the Chapter in Good Standing items.
|Required to complete.
Have you completed your Chapter in Good Standing Checklist? Let State Staff know by completing this form.
Chapter in Good Standing Check List
Items Due September 29
- Membership Submitted to State from ffa.org
- POA and Budget in ffa.org
- Updated Constitution/Bylaws in ffa.org
- Program Profile in ffa.org
- Teacher Profile in ffa.org
Items Due November 15
- Membership Dues Payment to Grafton
- Any Outstanding Invoices
- Note: First year affiliated chapters dues payments
are due May 1 , 2024.
ONLY for chapters interested in Affiliation
- What is the Affiliation Fee Program?
- How do we become an affiliated program?
- How does affiliation work in the first year?
The affiliation fee program allows students who are currently enrolled in secondary agricultural education programs or graduates, to be eligible for all the benefits and opportunities offered through FFA. Enrolled students (or graduates) in local agricultural education programs will be considered official FFA members using a scaled affiliation fee, versus a dues model, which only provides benefits to students who pay individual membership dues.
- Log in to your ffa.org chapter page
- Click on the left-hand tab “Program/Chapter Data”
- Select tab in the top middle of the screen, “Dues/Fees”
- Look in the middle of the screen for a blue link, “Affiliation Request”
- This is an acknowledgement page saying that you read and understand the affiliation membership policy.
- Open the “Chapter Affiliation Agreement” document (found in “Documents” tab below), print and gather signatures. Return to the State Office by October 15.
First year affiliated chapters roster of all students is due on September 29. The affiliation dues payment is NOT due on November 15 like the regular dues payments; it will be due in the spring (May 1, 2024).
After the first year of affiliation, starting in the 2024-2025 school year and subsequent years, your affiliation dues payment will be due in November like a normal year. That payment is based on the previous year’s roster number (April 1 of the previous school year).