Who We Are
Our Commitment to Equity
The Nebraska FFA Association is committed to long term change as we listen, learn and grow to ensure FFA is an organization where there is no place for racism or discrimination of any kind.
Learning to Do, Doing to Learn, Earning to Live, Living to Serve
FFA makes a positive difference in the lives of students by developing their potential for premier leadership, personal growth and career success through agricultural education.
To accomplish its mission, FFA:
FFA Code of Ethics:
FFA members conduct themselves at all times to be a credit
to their organization, chapter, school, community and family.
FFA members pledge to:
- Develop my potential for premier leadership, personal growth and career success.
- Make a positive difference in the lives of others.
- Dress neatly and appropriately for the occasion.
- Respect the rights of others and their property.
- Be courteous, honest and fair with others.
- Communicate in an appropriate, purposeful and positive manner.
- Demonstrate good sportsmanship by being modest in winning and generous in defeat.
- Make myself aware of FFA programs and activities and be an active participant.
- Conduct and value a supervised agricultural experience program.
- Strive to establish and enhance my skills through agricultural education in order to enter a successful career.
- Appreciate and promote diversity in our organization.
Adopted by the Delegates at the 1952 National FFA Convention. Revised by the Delegates at the 1995 National FFA Convention.